TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd, the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using the website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and/or view the Content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commerical purposes any Content without the written permission of Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd.
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website, or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website.
b.in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
5. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7.The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, services, tools or information that Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd, makes available through the website is provided as presented, and on an ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the website and its content will be free of defects or faults. To the maximum extent of the law, we provide no warranties, express or implied, of accuracy of information. Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. and its affiliates are under no obligation to update information held on this website.
10. Whilst Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, Users take responsibility for their own security and that of their personal details and computers.
11. Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. accepts no liability for disruption or non-availability of the website.
12. Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part, or the whole of, the website, including any products and services. These terms and conditions will apply to the updated site unless expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
13. To the maximum extent of the law, Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Ltd. accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business or contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities.
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
14. These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time without prior notice. Revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.