This is an opportunity to work with our dedicated team who are opening the UK’s first community rock pub and venue. You will report to our Pub Managers.
The Sir Charles Napier (Blackburn) Community Interest Company is committed to continuing professional development; full and varied training will be provided.
- Follow cleaning schedule provided by managers, including polishing, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning toilets etc., to an excellent standard
- Ensure stock of cleaning materials is maintained by liaising with line manager
- Empty bins and similar receptacles
- Various reasonable miscellaneous tasks eg. watering plants, clearing away after events, etc.
- Understanding of various cleaning methods, equipment and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Complete reliability and honesty
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Good command of spoken English
SALARY: £7.60 per hour, equivalent to £15,808 per annum, pro rata
HOURS: 8 hours per week
START DATE: To be agreed, August-September 2016
CONTRACT: Permanent, subject to probationary period
To apply, please send cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com